I had sent this old friend the previous post I made on the opportunity ... it turns out there are a lot of sources of money in the community. I rather bumbled around for the first 18 months I was working on this but now am hooked up with three different ones, and one other guy who emails me twice per week looking for deals.
The deal structures (all funders putting up 100% of capital in the deals; I just pay some ancillary expenses).
- Funder A: 60% to her, 40% to me if she sells; 60% to me, 40% to her if I sell
- Funder B: 50%/50% profit split
- Funder C: 20%/80% her/me but I have to do all the selling
- one bought for $2750, selling for $6750
- one bought for $2000, selling for $6000